Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend with Art Teachers




What a great weekend. I went to Redmond, Oregon for the state art educators conference. I made four presentations, showing off our amazing blogspots, our website and talking about Scholastic. At the end of the day I finally got to make some art. I went to a nifty workshop about beeswax, a subject near and dear to my heart. Instead of making a painting I made this creepy fetus beeswax necklace. I wore it all night in Redmond at a local pub and boy were those cowboys confused. Fun!! On Saturday I attended an all day watercolor class, Karen you would have loved it! Anyway what I made turned out pretty cool, I love the complimentary color scheme and the line quality. I'm looking forward to seeing you on Monday.

Ms. McB

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I looveee your creepy fetus necklace, ahah.